The Rosboro X-Beam 24Fv4 glulam can be used for a number of applications. It represents an all-purpose solution with key advantages in architectural strength, weight, appearance, single piece installation, compatibility with I-joist and traditional depths, and wet use adhesives.
With a wide range of widths and depths available it is a great choice for your short door and window headers because it fits flush with framing. Made from renewable second growth resources and matches standard framing dimensions.
- Architectural Appearance allows the beam to be used in both visual and concealed applications
- Up to 25% savings compared to LVL and LSL
- Uses readily available standard timber hangers
- Standard sizes inventoried locally
- Full width 3-1/2” and 5-1/2”