Thermally Modified vertical grain Hemlock siding is available in a T&G (S4S) nickel gap reveal, end-matched for faster install and less waste. The natural beauty of a smooth vertical wood grain surface allows you to elevate your project with the modern look of thermally modified wood, the perfect substitute for cedar siding. This exceptionally durable board will darken during the thermal modification process as it stabilizes the wood with heat and pressure which makes it highly resistant to rot, shrinking and seasonal shifts.
- Interior & Exterior applications.
- Exterior cladding that is designed not only to be seen, but to perform in all applications.
- Available in bevel, nickel gap and v-groove tongue and groove.
- 20-year limited warranty against rot / decay.
- Will fade naturally to silver/gray.
- Paint or stain to desired look.